How to Get a Real Estate Broker License
For General Inquiries About Upcoming Classes
To get your broker’s license in the state of Florida, you will need to complete the following:
- Have an active real estate sales associate license, AND
- Have 24 months of real estate experience during the five year period before you became a licensed broker or real estate sales associate.
- If you have a Florida real estate sales associate license, you must fulfill the sales associate post-licensing education requirement before getting your broker’s license.
- If you have a Florida sales associate license, you are not exempt from the sales associate post-licensing course.
- Complete a 72-hour pre-licensing course for brokers
Application and exam requirements
- Submit a completed application, electronic fingerprints, and the fee.
- Pass the Florida Real Estate Broker Examination with a grade of at least 75 out of 100 points.
- Submit a completed DBPR RE 13 Broker Transactions form so your license can be activated.
- If you don’t submit the broker transactions form, your license will be issued as inactive.
For more information call 407-CAMERON | Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm
“Did You Find What You Need?” For Additional Resources & Testing:
- Exam Prep Course (Click Here)
- Florida Real Estate Broker’s Pre-Licensing Guide eBook (Click Here)
- Florida Real Estate Exam Manual for Sales Associates and Brokers eBook (Click Here)
- Up and Running in 30 Days: A Proven Plan for Financial Success in Real Estate eBook (Click Here)
For More Add-Ons (Click Here)